Our 2013 camps feature the following professional and national team players and college coaches. Click on the camp location for more information.
"Instruction exclusively by professional and
college lacrosse players & coaches."
Location: Kell High School - Marietta, GA
Date: June 10-12, 2013
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Each Camper Receives:
* 18 hours of expert instruction by a staff exclusively comprised of current and former college and national team lacrosse players and coaches over the course of 3 days
* 2 full days of instruction by Kristen Kjellman
* Dry fit camp t-shirt
* Reversible practice jersey
* Lunches provided by local restaurants (served in an indoor air conditioned facility)
* Opportunities to win prizes during daily competitions
Equipment: Each camper must supply their own lacrosse stick and protective equipment (googles, gloves, mouthpiece and cleats).
Age Groups: Age groups are based on the grade the camper will enter the following school year. The age groups are:
4th grade and under
Some age groups may be combined depending on enrollment size at each level. Goalies will be divided by age and experience level.
Positions: This camp provides instruction for every position (attack, middies, defense and goalies). Goalies will have their own coaches.
Coaches: All coaches have college or national team playing or coaching experience. It is for this reason we assign coaches to stations, not to age groups. This ensures campers will receive instruction from all of our talented coaches vs. just one. Click on Staff tab to view the coaching staff.
Experience: This camp is beneficial for experienced players and beginners. Because the camp is properly staffed the coaching staff can give the attention players of all skill levels deserve. Less experienced players will benefit from the focus on fundamentals. Experienced players will benefit from learning how to perfect their fundamentals from college and pro players and coaches. Perfecting fundamentals is how good players become great players.
Injuries & Health Issues: An athletic trainer will be on staff at all times to take care of any injuries that may occur. The athletic training staff is available to assist with any medication.
Water: Campers will have plenty of water breaks and are encouraged to bring their own water or sports drinks in a cooler or thermos for easy access during breaks. Water will also be provided by the athletic training staff.
Weather: The camp operates on a rain or shine policy. The camp will not be postponed or cancelled for weather related circumstances. Indoor shelter is available to the camp in the event of lightning.
Refund Policy: Refunds are not available for any reason. If a serious injury occurs prior to camp, a letter of explanation accompanied by a doctors note may be submitted to Pro Lacrosse Camps. These requests will be reviewed after the camp and considered for a tuition transfer to next year's camp.
2012 Kristen Kjellman Lacrosse Camp - Marietta, GA
Kristen Kjellman at 2012 Camp
Kell High School
June 10-12, 2013
* USA National Team (2006-2009) - 2009 World Champions
* Northwestern University Midfielder (2004-2007)
* Two-time winner of the Tewaaraton Award (Player of the Year) ('06, '07)
* Led Northwestern to 3 straight NCAA Championships (2005, 2006, 2007)
* First team All-American (2005, 2006, 2007), Second team (2004)
* Three-time American Lacrosse Conference Player of the Year ('05-'07)
$60 Discount. Use Promo Code EARLYBIRD2. Expires May 31st, 2013.